Sunday, January 30, 2011

NEB Video Music Show 1/30/11

So it has officially started!!
I am OFFICIALLY a VJ I'm gon definitely need EVERYONES support on this one !!!
So if you missed it last night don't worry you didn't miss out. You can catch it on the site http://dbnebmusic.com/ & Click Upstream
It's so much better to @ least TRY and catch us live. You can chat LIVE with other viewers, get a shot out from me, tell me what u think of the show, what you think of my outfits, suggest a topic etc !!

I have to say being in front of a camera is DEFINITELY. I love it like I love to breath! The feeling is jus AMAZING!!!
I loved doing the show and S/O to my DJ & Creator of the show Ken. We're going far with this one.

So the turn out was pretty good for our 1st show I'm spreading the word (and would love u guys 2 do the same)
so a lil recap of what you missed .....
We talked about Oprah and finding her sister after so long, My love for Drake (LOL), A TON of shout out's, a lil comparison btwn Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj. We talked about Lil Kim's camel toe and her pix in King Magazine. Had a lil fun on set wit that one the fella's should love tht LOL.
Tune in EVERY WEEK guys show ya love and support. GET ACTIVE!!
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/alexisrajah
LIKE my FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexis-Rajah/337775680212

AND ....... Give me a call !!
347-321-7351 or txt me @ 729669 in ur msg put @alexisrajah & then ur msg. Jus like twitter

The Playlist :
1. Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock
2. Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow
3. Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
4. J. Cole - Who Dat
5. Jamie Foxx ft Drake - Fall For Your type
6. Rick Ross ft Drake & Chrisette Michelle - Aston Martin Music
7. Lord Tariq ft. Peter Gunz - Deja Vu
8. Photosythesizers - Crush
9. Keyshia Cole ft Nicki Minaj - I Aint Thru

DJ Selection
The Game ft Keyshia Cole - Games Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment