So not only can I have Actress/Model/Rapper/Poet on my resume of TALENT but now I can add VJ to that!!
That's right ya girl Alexis aka Charlie is taking another step into fame and doing a lil VJ-ing.
I will be hosting NEB MUSIC VIDEO SHOW (WITH THE LOVELY HOSTESS CHARLIE ALEXIS RAJAH) a few video's, a few independent video's and talkin a lil about the world and entertainment world around us.
Also if your a Clothing Designer, Sunglasses Designer, Jewelry Designer, Artist (Rapper/Singer) and ALREADY have a video, Own a store, Promote Parties etc. Basically anything ENTERTAINMENT hit me up.
If you want to promote your designs (have me wear it on the show) and get a plug in. I'll say the designer and/or where I got it (your site/store) hit me up for further details.
www.dbnebmusic.com and click ustream link or google dbneb live tv or
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dbneb-live
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dbneb-live this is the main link
<3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment