OK so the ENTIRE internet is buzzing about Christina Aguilera's lyric mix up for Super Bowl 2011.
I don't know if it's just me or if some ppl are really that anal about shit. Give her an effing break I know she's use to performing in front of large crowds but has anyone tried to sing such an "important" song LIVE in front of millions of ppl? I didn't think so.
I'm an actress so I understand the stress and pressure it takes 2 perform ANY type of talent LIVE in front of ppl. Can we stop lookin at the negative and look at it as "well at least she kept going" or "did she just mess up the song? at least she didn't stop" I know she knows she messed up. You could see it all in her face when she was finished. It kills me the way ppl criticize every little thing about some one else when there really the ones with the most skeletons.
Christina Aguilera has an AMAZING voice and did a gr8 job singing the HELL out of National Anthem!!
No comments:
Post a Comment